Re: My web site

From: Sean Meldrum (spm@c3net.net)
Date: Sun Jun 29 1997 - 21:58:57 EDT

At 09:32 PM 6/29/97 -0400, you wrote:
>they are just right on the of the fenderwell. they may stick out 1/4 of an
>inch at the most, but nothing noticeable. and i also noticed that tehre is
>plenty of inner fenderwell room to run 15x10's nicely and be able to tuck
>it under the fender. my enxt set of tires are 295/50/15's when these wear
>out (or burn out)
>
>Jarrod

They *should* fit perfectly on mine then. I've got the standard 15x7's and
the centerline is 1/2" inboard compared to the 15x8's.

I'm looking into having the rears widened to 9"....all to the inside. I'd
like to run 285 or 295/60's. Depends on what's available. I called once
on having steel wheels widened and it was $150 a piece. I'll have to see
if the same price applies to aluminum.
*******************************97 Dakota Sport*******************************
  sean meldrum

                  Work: sean_p_meldrum@auto.ittind.com

Homepage: http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Downs/7875/

 Black, 318, 5spd, 3.55SG, reg. cab, 2wd, buckets
"Fresh air by Meldrum"
All exterior vinyl graphics removed
Moroso Blue Max plug wires and Spectre looms
DynoMax Race Magnum Welded. 3" in/out, exiting before axle.
MSD 6a, Blaster coil awaiting installation
****