Re: One more muffler to consider

From: Michael Clark (mclark@wt.net)
Date: Sun Jun 29 1997 - 21:57:08 EDT

Sean Meldrum wrote:

> Gonna try to record tomorrow. I'll tape a couple "bang thru the gears", an
> idle, and a couple stationary throttle pokes. I'm hoping the tire bark
> will pick up on the tape!! 8^)

I've got the Flowmaster duals all finished up and I'll be recording also
in the next day or so.

At first I could not tell any difference in performance other than a
drop off in low end torque. But after 80 miles or so things have
changed. My torque is back just like before and the top end pulls
harder on the freeway. So I guess the computer had to get aquainted
with the new exhaust system? But even without the added performance the
truck is a lot more fun to drive now... I also love the look of the
chrome tips coming out the back. I'm also going to do a couple of scans
and post them.

--
Michael Clark                    mike@snakebite.com
	93 Mark III 4X2 reg. cab SWB