Re: OBDII computer learning curve

From: Sean Meldrum (spm@c3net.net)
Date: Sun Jun 29 1997 - 23:14:39 EDT

At 09:44 PM 6/29/97 -0500, you wrote:

>Hmmmm, did not know OBDII's did that. (couuld this be FAQ material?) I
>know other people have mentioned that their computer took a little time
>to adjust to some mods. I really noticed this when I put the FIPK on.
>At first nothing really changed but a few days later you could really
>tell the difference...
>
>--
>Michael Clark mike@snakebite.com

Another good example. My FIPK clone made a difference within 30 seconds.
I've read that the OBD system reads much quicker and much more often.
*******************************97 Dakota Sport*******************************
  sean meldrum

                  Work: sean_p_meldrum@auto.ittind.com

Homepage: http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Downs/7875/

 Black, 318, 5spd, 3.55SG, reg. cab, 2wd, buckets
"Fresh air by Meldrum"
All exterior vinyl graphics removed
Moroso Blue Max plug wires and Spectre looms
DynoMax Race Magnum Welded. 3" in/out, exiting before axle.
MSD 6a, Blaster coil awaiting installation
****