Re: ClubCab Subwoofer

From: Jarrod Pilone (moparman@jet.laker.net)
Date: Tue Jul 01 1997 - 00:34:34 EDT

is sure do have a fax, (954)785-1275

Jarrod Pilone moparman@laker.net
http://falcon.laker.net/moparman
'97 Dakota CC Sport V8, Flowmaster, FIPK
'72 Dodge Demon, future 12 second 1/4 mile car

----------
From: James Bird <birdjd@internetmci.com>
To: 'dakota@ait.fredonia.edu'
Subject: RE: ClubCab Subwoofer
Date: Monday, June 30, 1997 5:37 PM

I had a box built that fits behind the walls of the club cab. There is a
big open space in each of the walls. The box is 4.25" deep and extends
down into the well below the seat level. It totaled .36 cu ft. inside
measurements. The face is larger that the hole in the wall so I can mount
it to the walls w/ 1" angled steal bars. It's extremely secured, doesn't
rattle. I had to use 1/2" MDF (vs. 3/4") to get the largest internal
volume possible. There is less than 1/4" behind the unit before you get to
the outside wall of the truck. It takes EXTENSIVE cutting of the wall to
fit the box (12" x 12" hole!)

I have drawings of it if you have a fax.

James Bird BirdJD@InternetMCI.com
'97 Dakota CC, V8, 5sp, 4x4, 3.55 gears, loaded, 500w of serious sound