Re: dakota sure-grip

From: Norah Kiraly (janor@ican.net)
Date: Tue Jul 01 1997 - 16:04:36 EDT

>why do you guys still call it a sure grip?. the old chrysler sure grip is
>no longer in production vehicles, the sure grip is a cone style
>differential, it is far superior to the crap limited slip clutch pack difs
>used today in dodge trucks. they now call it the "anti-spin" differential.

I know what you mean. I called it "anti-spin" 2 years ago and everyone
said: "Oh, you mean sure grip, don't you?" I just kept my mouth shut
because I sure as hell didn't want to get into another debate about it. I'm
glad someone else has brought up this point. Thanks Jarrod.

Norah

Norah
next: '98 Dakota Sport black 4x4 CC V8