Re: Flowmaster

From: BadDakota1@aol.com
Date: Wed Jul 02 1997 - 09:28:32 EDT

<< > Ok I have got a question. I have a "94 Dak but it has got only a 4-cyl.
> (don't laugh) Anyway I think I have blown my exhaust system should I
 invest
> in a Flowmaster Dual exhaust kit, with such a small engine, or just
 replace
> with the "Midas Special". Basically would it help my power at all? And
 if
> should get it any idea how much something like that would run.

on my 4 cyl truck i have dual exhaaust.....but i have a muffler........later
on after work i will get you the MIDAS part # to use and you can go to one by
you and tell them you want duals with this part #.........it is extremely
quiet......(it's a muffler from a full size chevy i believe) anyway then they
can bend the rest for you/....

Russ