RE: Blown away by SupraTurbo

From: Craig Baltzer (cbaltzer@anjura.com)
Date: Wed Jul 02 1997 - 08:49:21 EDT

An 1987 with no mods would be either 200hp or 230 (if its a turbo). The
"exhaust mod" he has done is prob. worth another 5 to 15 hp (turbo), and
if its a turbo the mod will allow the turbo to spool up much quicker.
The car weighs around 3700lbs. In turbo models, auto is better for "drag
race" encounters (boost stays up between shifts). Bottom line is that
you came up against a car with equiv. (or more) power and less weight.
So, there is only one thing to do... Call Jules at Mopar Performance and
don't let this happen again!!

Craig