Three strikes your out???

From: Brian Cleary (bcleary@interlog.com)
Date: Wed Jul 02 1997 - 20:31:21 EDT

No sooner did I boast as to how well my truck is running with 300,000km's
on it then all hell breaks loose in the drive train AGAIN!!!

At 70 mph up a grade on the 401 it decides to go into neutral! We coasted
to the side, ALL NEUTRAL. After a 5 mile walk and a $60.00 tow we got it
to the nearest Dodge dealer (did I mention I hate dealers!) as no
transmission shops in the area.

Well, 11 days later, $398.00 in rental car bills, and $2028.88 in blown
torque converter, u joint, band and clutch I'm back on the road. This is
the third time this transmissions been out and rebuilt.

I've had it. I'm broke and that damn A500 trany wins.
I'm lookin for something else.

Brian Cleary
bcleary@interlog.com