Re: Performace question: automatic -vs- manual

From: CharlieF87@aol.com
Date: Thu Jul 03 1997 - 07:48:06 EDT

Hi all

I got a '93 Le club cab with a 3.9 Magnum engine. A friend of mine has a '93
sport with the club cab, same engine. I have the automatic and he has the 5
speed. I beat him twice and he quit. Compraring trucks though it looks like I
had the quicker rear end. Both trucks are stock and never had been modified.
He also weighs a couple of hundred pounds more than me too so take may be a
factor. Both trucks are emerald green so color did not make a difference.
(huh???)

Take Care
Charlie
Mopars Unlimited Web Site web mechanic