92 Dakota

From: kmiller (kmiller@cvn.net)
Date: Thu Jul 03 1997 - 17:30:10 EDT

Hey Guys:

I was just wondering about how much it would cost for a 1992 or 93 Dakota
with the V8 magnum. Right now I have an 88 with the big 4 cylinder and it
has no power. I am thinking of going to a V8 because I don't have time to
put a V8 in mine. I just wanted to get an idea of what you guys gave for
your trucks. I am looking for either a Pre-Magnum or Magnum engine up to a
1993 w/ short bed, 2wd, mild options. Any info would be greatly
appreciated. If anyone has a truck that they are looking to sell let me
know.

Thanks

Scott