Shift Kit

From: Jarrod Pilone (moparman@jet.laker.net)
Date: Fri Jul 04 1997 - 15:52:22 EDT

Welp, i finally am doing it. i have an envelope ready to go in tomoroww's
mail to Magnum Performance for the transgo shift kit for my truck. jules
told me there are different settings for the shift kit. what i'm looking
for in this kit is something that will shift alot harder than right now.
but iw ant it reasonable during normal driving, but i wanna be chir[pin
tires when i am WOT. i gues ill find out when i get the kit in hand. i know
what im gonna be doing next saturday:). i gurantee with this kit, it'll
knock two tenths off the 1/4 mile time. since this damn thing pauses to
shift for so long. the cost was:

shift kit: $114.95
special magnum performance fluids pack: $19.95
shipping: $11.95

Total Cost: $146.85

Jarrod Pilone moparman@laker.net
http://falcon.laker.net/moparman
'97 Dakota CC Sport V8, Flowmaster, FIPK
'72 Dodge Demon, future 12 second 1/4 mile car