Re: Shift Kit

From: Jarrod Pilone (moparman@jet.laker.net)
Date: Fri Jul 04 1997 - 16:58:32 EDT

yes, but transgo is a very good kit and it comes with a video!. i wouldnt
use any other brand of shift kit for this truck no matter what the cost is.

i know about 3 people who used transgo shift kits in their mopars, and they
all love em more than the old b&m kits and such.

Jarrod Pilone moparman@laker.net
http://falcon.laker.net/moparman
'97 Dakota CC Sport V8, Flowmaster, FIPK
'72 Dodge Demon, future 12 second 1/4 mile car

> From: Andre Mauboussin <andrem@cyberramp.net>
> To: dakota@ait.fredonia.edu
> Subject: Re: Shift Kit
> Date: Friday, July 04, 1997 1:50 PM
>
> Jarrod Pilone wrote:
> >
> > Welp, i finally am doing it. i have an envelope ready to go in
tomoroww's
> > mail to Magnum Performance for the transgo shift kit for my truck.
jules