Plug wires

From: Jarrod Pilone (moparman@jet.laker.net)
Date: Fri Jul 04 1997 - 17:02:53 EDT

jusgot done installing my jacob's energy core plug wires. they are big fat
and BLUE!.

they are a set of wires that came with my jacob's omni-pak (which is gonna
go in my car instead of the truck). i figured, why not?. hese wires are 8.5
mm big. and they fit nicely under the hood of my truck. i also noticed the
truck idles alot smoother now. before the tach needle used to jump around a
bit. it was dead still after i fired it up. i like the wires just for
that!. ill find out how good they are when i drive her down the road and
see if i get any increase of power notcieable. i doubt it tho. but hey, ya
never know!.

B.T.W.- the distributor caps are a helluva lot easier to get to than the
one in the ram i had!. man that thing was WAAYY!! under that firewall cab
forward thingy. the K&N was half way under it as well. i like this engine
ciompartment with the whole thing in view:)..

Jarrod Pilone moparman@laker.net
http://falcon.laker.net/moparman
'97 Dakota CC Sport V8, Flowmaster, FIPK
'72 Dodge Demon, future 12 second 1/4 mile car