Re: Cat Back Exhaust

From: Shawn Shultzaberger (shultzas@mwr.kic.or.jp)
Date: Sat Jul 05 1997 - 18:40:22 EDT

mm m mmm wrote:

> Shawn,
> I like the sound the system gave my truck over stock. I think
> these
> systems are just what you want if you want to here your radio.I
> realy
> dont think you can compare mustang stock exhaust to Dakota stock
> axhaust.
> The price is good and I think it sounds great. I did notice
> performance
> in my 3.9 (NOT5.0).I like it..........
>
> Mike Cabe
>
> partstek@juno.com

Mike,
    Yes very very true. With the muffler being a little further back
and not almost
under your seat I can see how these would react and sound
differently. Did you
run 2 1/4 or 2 1/2 's on your truck? I wish I could stick a dynomax
cat back system
on my RX-7 over here in Japan. Now I know that that would sound most
awesome.
But alas they are extremely illegal over here.

Shawn