Re: Rhino Coat

From: MARDIGRAS1@aol.com
Date: Sat Jul 05 1997 - 19:31:08 EDT

James,

     I got the Rhino Liner installed 2 weeks ago. I got a regular color
(black) and it only cost me $350. I will never own another truck without
one. My truck is only 2 months old. Right after I got the truck I went
camping with some friends (had to try out the new 4X4). Well, the cooler
scratched the bed up pretty bad. I had already planned to get a bed liner,
but this sped up my plans. Needless to say I am VERY happy with it. The
truck is actually quieter than it was without the liner. That "big chunk of
rubber" in the bed cuts down on some of the rattles you hear when you go down
the highway. It also makes the truck worth more when you get rid of it.
 When I traded my Ferd in for my new truck...the dealership gave me more
money just because the bed was in good shape...and that was with one of the
cheap plastic slip in style. I know this one will be worth even more...but
l'm in no hurry to find out....

Russ

'97 4X4 SLT+ 318 3.55