97 Dak Fog lamps qustion

From: Jack Snodgrass (dakota@cybermail.net)
Date: Sun Jul 06 1997 - 12:53:10 EDT

I don't have any Fog Lamps in my 97 Dak.

I pulled the dash in order to replace the stock stero and saw that the
on/off wiring for the Fog Lamps is in place, ready to go.

I was wondering if anyone has installed Fog lamps themselves and if so,
how much of the existing wiring were you able to use. I took a quick
peek under the front bumper and didn't see any where to just plug in the
new fog lamps. I just assumed that I'd have to wire up EVERYTHING. Now
that I see that the wiring for the on off switch is in place... I'm
starting to think about it again.

Any info would be appreciated.
Jack Snodgrass
   '97 Dakota SLT+ CC, 2w, V8, auto, stock