Re: 97 Dak Fog lamps qustion

From: Arg12@aol.com
Date: Mon Jul 07 1997 - 13:53:17 EDT

Jack, I too bought my truck without fog lamps, even though I wanted them,
because at the time (Oct. '96) it was hard to find a '97 Dakota, let alone
one with everything. The dealer said it would cost $300 for him to add it on
after delivery. So, I purchase the fog lamp kit from the dealer for $180, it
includes the lamps, the wire harness, associated relays and instructions. I
installed mine in about 3 hours and actually modified the installation so
that I could turn on my lamps whenever I want. even with the high beams on if
desired. Anyway, just thought you'd be interested. If you decide to do it,
I'd be glad to help with some more advice, since the instructions aren't the
greatest.