ClubCab Sub III

From: Michael Meyerhoff (mmeye@umr.edu)
Date: Mon Jul 07 1997 - 15:09:55 EDT

Ok i just got my speakers. JL Audio 8w2-4 (8" / w2 is the series/ -4 is
the ohms) from a local Advanced Auto Alarm and Car Stereo. I got the last
of this model they carry for a discounted price.

The box is comming along but i needed the speakers to make sure it would
all work- it will !! :->>

Now here's the question?? I guess i'll bottom mount these subs so when the
seats down and in use, someone doesn't put pressure on them. Do i have to
adjust/add any to my target volume since the speaker will take up more of
the boxes volume??

All help is appreciated.
Mike "covered in sawdust" Meyerhoff
mmeye@umr.edu