RE: ClubCab Sub III

From: James Bird (birdjd@internetmci.com)
Date: Mon Jul 07 1997 - 15:35:16 EDT

The volume measurements that come with the speaker, or you were given when
you bought the speakers will include the space the speaker takes up within
the box. Otherwise, you'd be there half a year trying to figure the volume
of the speaker itself.

Be sure to seal the seams of the box with stiff caulk, and sound proof
where you can. This is very important if you are building sealed enclosure
type boxes.

James Bird BirdJD@InternetMCI.com
'97 Dakota CC, V8, 5sp, 4x4, 3.55 gears, loaded, 500w of serious sound