auto tranny problems and C@C

From: JBROWN62@aol.com
Date: Mon Jul 07 1997 - 18:52:41 EDT

howdy yall,
      Take my truck in to have the tranny overhauled, this is the sixth time
i've had it in for service on he tranny. For those of you that live in
columbus I took it into Carriage Town 4 times and they are about worthless, I
finally took it to Bob Caldwell c-p-d and they diagnosed the problem today
and are starting service on it tommorrow. The only problem I had was about a
rental car, I did not buy a service contract becouse I had planned to void
the warrenty long before now but with all the tranny problems I am forced to
wait.
    By the way how many of members live in or near Columbus, I was thinking
about a "CONVOY" to either C@C or the MOPAR NATS in Indy. a reply would be
appreciated
          jbrown62@aol.com, black 97 dak ext. cab, sport plus, 318, 4x4,
auto, cb, pro-flow air cleaner, ram tailight covers.