Re: performance ?

From: Sean Meldrum (spm@c3net.net)
Date: Mon Jul 07 1997 - 21:40:37 EDT

At 07:00 PM 7/7/97 -0500, you wrote:
>> I was just wondering if any of you guys knew what performance options I
>> could get for a Shelby Dakota. I think I found one in good condition and
>> as soon as my cousin gets a caravan he will sell it too me(cheap).
>Besides
>> exhaust what else can I get for it?

Don't forget Edelbrock's new Performer RPM heads. Aluminum, 65cc
combustion chamber, 174cc intake port and an 83cc exhuast port volumes.
2.02" intake and 1.60" exhuast valves. Springs good for .575" lift cams.

*******************************97 Dakota Sport*******************************
  sean meldrum

                  Work: sean_p_meldrum@auto.ittind.com

Homepage: http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Downs/7875/

 Black, 318, 5spd, 3.55SG, reg. cab, 2wd, buckets
"Fresh air by Meldrum"
All exterior vinyl graphics removed
Moroso Blue Max plug wires and Spectre looms
DynoMax Race Magnum Welded. 3" in/out, exiting before axle.
MSD 6a, Blaster coil awaiting installation
****