Re: Exhaust

From: Sorak@aol.com
Date: Mon Jul 07 1997 - 22:32:26 EDT

in your letter you wrote:

       Total cost to me was $210.00 and now that my
computer has had time to adjust for reduced backpressure it drives like
a different truck. Torque has increased quite a bit and so has the top
end according to my butt-dyno. Took about a week for it to adjust, but
the performance has peaked out now, I think.

$60.00 For the muffler, 2nd day air and handling
$150.00 For 2.5" dual pipes and 3" chrome tips

where did you get your muffler and where did you get it done at?