Re: Cooling/Fog lamps

From: Ryan LeBlanc (rleblanc@deltanet.com)
Date: Wed Jul 09 1997 - 08:01:56 EDT

Tony Mastres wrote:

> Hey, anyone out there know the difference between the cooling systems in a
> standard Dak and one with the Max Cooling option? Asuming Auto trans in
> both.
>
> Also, did we ever get an answer as to the set-up for fog lamps? I too was
> lame and didn't
> order them from the factory but now wish I had. I'd like to know if get
> the factory kind installed after the fact or if there are some made to fit
> the Dak. Thanks

I had my fog lamps put on at the dealer. I ordered them with my truck,
but the stupid dealer fogot to put them on the order (along with a
handful of other things). I took the truck because that was right when
the stike was happening and he said there would be no way to tell when I
could get another ordered. Any way, the dealer put the fog lights in
for me. They used a factory kit and it looks just like to ones in the
pictures I've seen in the brochures.

Ryan
97, 5.2L, 5spd, 4x2, CC, SLT+, Black