Re: Bucket seats

From: Mathew DePasquale (mat1@rochester.infi.net)
Date: Wed Jul 09 1997 - 20:26:58 EDT

Russ:

How did you bolt down the front right driver's side and front left
passenger's side? Seems like a pain to get to the back of the hole
to screw in the nut.

I agree with what a pain it was. The caravan buckets I have now took
forever and the bolts I mentioned before still arent in. I like
the way they are in the corners though - that's why I want some
sport seats now and figured I would go through the 'hassle' one more
time. The seat covers I got for the BRIGHT RED carvan seats really
stink.

Thanks.. Mat