IRC meeting "minutes"

From: Phil Hyde (philh@insync.net)
Date: Wed Jul 09 1997 - 22:09:59 EDT

Howdy all,

The weekly IRC meeting was alot of fun. It was my first time on IRC,
but
it was cool. There were several other "new" people to IRC, so it was
nice to not be the only newbie.

It seems as though the later it got, the more people were getting booted
off for one reason or another. Perhaps we should try and make it
earlier
next time, or have them more frequently. Maybe a weekend would have
less
traffic.

At any rate, it's a cooler medium than the list (sorry if that offended
anyone) because you can get immediate answers if you have questions.
Plus, it's cool to meet other fellow DML'ers (somewhat) face to
face.

until the next time,

--
Phil Hyde - Houston, TX.