Re: 97 Dak bedliner question

From: Chip Maurer (chip@unx.dec.com)
Date: Thu Jul 10 1997 - 10:17:35 EDT

Jack Snodgrass wrote:

> I think that I'm going to get the drop in bed liner from Dodge for my
> 97 Dak. I read today that the 'over the rail' bed liner does NOT contain
> the indentations for the 'shelf' in the bed of the truck. Does anyone have
> the 'over the rail' type bedliner from dodge? Does it have the shelf
> indentaions AND the pop outs for the tiedowns near the cab? Thanks.

For my 97 (club cab), I got the Dodge 'under-the-rail'
liner because I wan't to put on a tonneau cover. This
liner has the shelf indentations and the cutouts for
all tiedowns (front and back). Its a nice liner.
I would assume the over-the-rail would have the same
features.

| Chip Maurer       Digital Equipment Corporation |
| chip@unx.dec.com  200 Route 9 North             |
| (908) 577-6195    Manalapan, NJ 07726           |