Update on Jason & Norah

From: Norah Kiraly (janor@ican.net)
Date: Thu Jul 10 1997 - 18:30:20 EDT

Hi Guys,

Just wanted to let you all know that I'm flying out to Salt Lake tomorrow to
help Jason load up the Dakota and we're on our way to Toronto next week.
This day has finally arrived and we couldn't be happier. I would have never
believed the the Dakota Mailing List would have this kind of impact on my life.

Thanks again guys and we'll email you all when we get back.

BTW, I'm unsubscribing from the list for the week that we'll be away.

See ya all, and wish us well driving his Dak across the US.

Norah
next: '98 Dakota Sport black 4x4 CC V8