Re: Update on Jason & Norah

From: Michael Clark (mclark@wt.net)
Date: Thu Jul 10 1997 - 19:01:58 EDT

Norah Kiraly wrote:

> Hi Guys,
>
> Just wanted to let you all know that I'm flying out to Salt Lake tomorrow to
> help Jason load up the Dakota and we're on our way to Toronto next week.
> This day has finally arrived and we couldn't be happier. I would have never
> believed the the Dakota Mailing List would have this kind of impact on my life.
>
> Thanks again guys and we'll email you all when we get back.
>
> BTW, I'm unsubscribing from the list for the week that we'll be away.
>
> See ya all, and wish us well driving his Dak across the US.
>
> Norah
> current: '95 Dakota Sport black 4x2 CC V6/3.9L/Auto
> previous: '93 Dakota blue 4x2 CC V6/3.9L/Auto
> next: '98 Dakota Sport black 4x4 CC V8
Good luck Norah and be careful. Tell jason I said hi and like the
tailight covers. We'll be waiting for you to sign back on the list...
Best of luck to you guys....

Uhm, I'm kinda single at the time. Any other female members want to
make that 2 DML couples....? Must drive a Dak. Send photo of Dak...;^)

--
Michael Clark                    mike@snakebite.com
	  '93 Mark III 4X2 V-8 SWB