RE: Axle Ratio/'97 5.2 4x2: Attn: Mike Ging

From: James Bird (BirdJD@internetmci.com)
Date: Sat Jul 12 1997 - 01:01:32 EDT

I have about the same beast w/ 4x4, all the goodies and tow package. I
pull about 15.2 w/ the K&N doing mixed highway/city. Next week the Doug
Thorleys, Gibson, and new paint will be installed. I'll report back then.

James Bird BirdJD@InternetMCI.com
'97 Dakota CC, V8, 4x4, 5sp, loaded, 500w of serious sound.