Re: '96/'97 MP SBECs

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Sat Jul 12 1997 - 09:24:03 EDT

<< Now I'm not sure if they will even have it BEFORE the next millennium!
 When Nov comes, I'll have been waiting 2 years for this (and I've
 already got my wife convinced how much I need this). Oh well, maybe
 we'll have some offerings from others soon (JET?).

It is becoming more clear isn't it. Lots of luck and then the price will
probably go up when it is released if ever. If I didn't just love my Mopars
then I would bite the bullet and go to Cheby where everything is plentiful
and cheap. There is a hell of a handicap that goes along with being a Mopar
enthusiast.

Bill