Re: dakota: gas fill ups and speed limiters

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Sat Jul 12 1997 - 09:24:11 EDT

<< and actually went to the 130 mark (give or take 2-3
 mph..) and sounded like they were about the explode, so I chickened out...
 I won't do that ever again. >>

Yeh Right, not until the next Porsche Monkey teases ya. That hot footing is
in your blood, rippin and tearin up the highways stompin everything in sight.
I've seen your kind before and it isn't a pretty sight dodging those fly bys
and cussin ya out. I sure hope ya survive this era without hurting anybody.
Darn Hot Rodders, I'd like to have pull up beside me at a stop light, I'd
show ya a thing or two and then tail lights. Haw Haw Haw

Bill