Re: dakota: gas fill ups and speed limiters

From: Sam Parthemer (samp@cts.com)
Date: Sat Jul 12 1997 - 23:53:51 EDT

> Yeh Right, not until the next Porsche Monkey teases ya. That hot footing
is
> in your blood, rippin and tearin up the highways stompin everything in
sight.
> I've seen your kind before and it isn't a pretty sight dodging those fly
bys
> and cussin ya out. I sure hope ya survive this era without hurting
anybody.
> Darn Hot Rodders, I'd like to have pull up beside me at a stop light, I'd
> show ya a thing or two and then tail lights. Haw Haw Haw
>
> Bill

        I only have 'fun' when the conditions are right... I've seen a lot of
people who do the slalom course through traffic... Not for me, no sir. I
drive
an average of 35000 miles a year on my truck/car, and another 3000 or so
on my motorcycle (dual sport), so I see a lot of things happen on the road.
Most all of my 'century mark+' runs are when people aren't around (except
the 1/4 mile :P (wish I could do 100 in the 1/4, that'd be a kick-- and
nitros isn't for me... It did a number on my jetski!)

        Come out the California, were having the OTL tournament right now,
you can hit the strip on Saturday, and see the 'show' on Sunday (this
weekend
and next weekend is the finals for OTL). If you don't know what OTL is,
let me
know and I'll tell you what I know...

        Sam '95 SLT