'puter chip

From: MARDIGRAS1@aol.com
Date: Sun Jul 13 1997 - 16:50:18 EDT

Has anyone checked with Mopar lately? I just got the following info from my
father-in-law. Maybe they are not out yet...but they must be getting close.
 He is VERY up to date with vehicle info ... so I am sure he got this from a
good source:

FYI - I found something that may be of interest to you. Mopar Performance is
marketing a replacement engine control module for the 5.2 & 5.9 litre trucks
that boosts horsepower by approx. 24 and adds another 25 ft./lbs of torque
(on the 5.2 litre engine). It's a plug in module that directly replaces the
stock module. It is rather expensive - $259.75 and after installation, it
requires the use of super unleaded fuel with an octane rating of 92 or
better. Gotta go to work...this is the last night thank goodness.

If anyone has any info.....let me know...

Ken