Re: Dakota vs Dakota

From: GSpurgeon@aol.com
Date: Fri Jul 11 1997 - 20:14:25 EDT

I think the Dodge Service manager who told the DML member that the Dakota
speed limiter is set at 145 mph is full of crap.

It is set at 115 mph due to the tire rating. If it was set at 145 the Dakota
would have to come from the factory with VR rated tires.

Personally, I don't have the speed limiter, because I have a 95 with the MP
comp.

Regards,

Gregg
95 CC 318 auto, MP comp, 14" FIPK clone, 2 chamber flowmaster duals,
"polished" exhaust manifolds (<--- this mod. really helped)