Dakota vs Dakota

From: Kane V Turner (nfs4456@panther.ferrum.edu)
Date: Wed Jul 09 1997 - 00:12:23 EDT

Me, and my friend Earl Have been fighting it out about whos trucks faster.
Are trucks are both the same except he got different stock wheels, and he
got SG. I was telling this boy Shane about how I raced a Mustang GT at
55mph then we both kick it, and started racen. I told him the Mustang
couldn't get passed my side view mirror. I told him I didn't know how
fast we where going, cause me speedometer stop at 120. He said I was lying
cause Earl truck cuts off at 110 mph. I was woundering why his cuts off,
and mine don't. Is it because of the different rearends? I guess I got the
fast Dakota. :)
Kane
1997 Dakota Sport 5.2liter, K&N FIPK