Re: used air conditioning

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Sat Jul 12 1997 - 09:24:02 EDT

<< I was wondering if I could go to the scrap yard and get one of
 another dakota and get it installed by the dealer, is it posible without too
 much expense, or is the only way to get one installed is directly trough
 dodge when new. >>

I would scrap the scrap yard.. There are after market setups you can get and
possibly a after thought setup from CC. I would check that route. I checked
into a setup for my old company truck (cheby) and it was available after
market but factory look for around $900 if I remember correctly.

Bill