Re: "SureGrip" Installation cost, Attn: Kane Turner

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Sat Jul 12 1997 - 09:24:04 EDT

<< Speedo change is no big deal.Just change the speedo pinion in the
trany.its
 a 10 min job. >>

I'm not up on the Dak Speeedo but on my 88 Chevy it was somehow elcetoric and
they enede up changing the dash unit. I bought the truck on the lot but
needed lower gears, they ordered another truck with the lower gears and posi
and when it came in they changed the rear assy. complete but then could not
get speedo to work and had to change dash. If it is as easy as you say then
no big deal..

Bill