Re: Exhaust questions (again)

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Mon Jul 14 1997 - 19:13:07 EDT

<< Anyway enough name dropping, He sayed go with the 3 in 3 out Dynamax
behind the right
 wheel.Hope that helps Bye for now Bruce >>

Yeh he just told you that so you wouldn't beat him. Personally I think he's
full of it.
Two pipes is the only way to go.. I flow tested both setups with my 2 hp
vacuum cleaner on blower and using 2 carb flow gauges and the 2 pipes ended
up with more flow. But you do what you want cause I might get along side you
someday and I'd want every advantage I can get cause I don't want to just
win but stomp the opponent. haw haw haw

High tech willy