Re: Burnout And Tbi Mods

From: Jarrod Pilone (moparman@jet.laker.net)
Date: Tue Jul 15 1997 - 00:22:12 EDT

> sean meldrum

speaking of line locks, im going to get one within a month, they're around
$100 and can be ordered from jegs or summit, i personally like the ones
that are rebuildable. but i want one!

Jarrod

Jarrod Pilone moparman@laker.net
http://falcon.laker.net/moparman
'97 Dakota CC Sport V8, Flowmaster, FIPK, Pilone Throttle Body
'72 Dodge Demon, future 12 second 1/4 mile car