FW: Attn: Ned Vogler (not Volger)

From: Ned Vogler (NVOGLER@rghosp.chime.org)
Date: Wed Jul 16 1997 - 17:03:00 EDT

Scott sez:

>What did you think of Carlisle? Did you get to see the Durango, Vipers,
>Copperhead, Prowler, and the other concept car uh I think was the LHS
LSX.

Carlisle was great... saw all the above mentioned vehicles, the
Copperhead was *AWESOME*!! The concept care was the LHX which I guess is
a takeoff of the current LHS... also very nice, saw that last year.

>Pretty cool stuff. I also seen a lot of nice Dakotas, and the little
red
>express Dakota, but I didn't see the mopar mailing list tent. Oh, well,
>Maybe next year.

Did you check the row of trucks right near the SME (Standard of Modified
Excellence) area (right behind the Meguiar's booth)?? That's where my
Dakota was, along6 with a bunch of nice Rams, etc. The MML tent was down
near the E-bodies at the end of one of the aisles. Hey,was that you I
saw at South Mountain dragway racing the red Shelby Dakota?? Quite a
quick truck!! That darn Neon belongs to a guy on the MML, and he was
running 10.13s in the 1/8 mile... sez he runs 15.6s at New England
Dragway in the 1/4... fast little car, but not as good as the Daks!

Ciao!

Ned Vogler
(nvogler@rghosp.chime.org)
'96 Dakota SLT V8 5-sp 4x4 Club Cab
Gibson 3" Catback Exhaust/MPI FIPK-clone/Magnecor KV85 wires
Brass Cap&Rotor/Autolite Platinums/Blaster 3 Coil
MSD 6AL Ignition & MPI Super Street TBI soon! (TOMORROW!)
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/9636/