Re: Attn: Ned Vogler

From: kmiller (kmiller@cvn.net)
Date: Wed Jul 16 1997 - 18:48:07 EDT

Hey Ned:

That was not me in the Shelby Dakota. Although I did talk to the guy in
the truck a little bit. Just got the O.K. for me to go ahead and get my
Shelby though. I can't wait.

I don't know if you seen it or not, but I was with my Dad who had his 81
Dodge Truck up there on Friday. It is Painted Viper Red and ran a best of
7.13 in the 1/8 mi. @ 94 mph.

Check out this websight for a closer view of it under the custom truck
gallery.

http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/4964

I'm sure you will like what you see.

Later