Re:Finally

From: WM96@aol.com
Date: Wed Jul 16 1997 - 19:46:41 EDT

Bruceb@direct.ca (Bruce Bexte) wrote:
<<Hi Will nice pick in a truck mine is a 97 CC SLT 4x2 with all the toys,
I just have one question for you. Hows the paint job.Mine looks nice but
when I waxed it the first time I found a ton of dust flakes in the
paint.I talked to my dealer about it last fall and they offered to fix
it,But you may just want to talk a real close look at the whole truck
just in case.Bye for now Bruce>>

Bruce, I haven't looked that closely all over the truck yet but from what
I've seen it's ok. I will certainly take a good look as soon as I get a
chance and let you know. Also, thanks for everyone for the compliments on
the truck :-) By the way-it has 3.55 gears for whomever it was that asked.
Will
'97 Red Sport CC 318 auto 3.55 (god, I've wanted to do that for the longest
time!)

P.S. Since I will be modifying the truck for sure I'm looking for some info
on where I can get the catalogs for parts. I plan on Fresh Air by Meldrum
(has anyone tried a hood scoop with this configuration?) and Gibson exhaust
for my first mods.