Re:Finally

From: Rob Robinson (u4d6r6mh@coastalnet.com)
Date: Wed Jul 16 1997 - 23:02:16 EDT

>At 07:46 PM 7/16/97 -0400, you wrote:
>>P.S. Since I will be modifying the truck for sure I'm looking for some info
>>on where I can get the catalogs for parts. I plan on Fresh Air by Meldrum
>>(has anyone tried a hood scoop with this configuration?) and Gibson exhaust
>>for my first mods.
>>

>Oh yeah, hood scoop.....now yer talking my language. Seriously, I'm
>lookin' at a Cobra Jet style scoop. I *really* think a HEMI shaker would
>fit the look of the truck perfectly but would probably cost a fortune in
>parts. Check out Kuk's truck on the DML page. He used a Mopar style scoop
>with a K&N velocity stack. Very slick setup.
>
>As for catalogs.....pick up an issue of Sport Truck and an issue of
>Truckin' magazines. Lots of places startin' to carry '97 Dak stuff.
>*******************************97 Dakota Sport*******************************
> sean meldrum

I was thinking of maybe the 71 Swinger style dual snorkel painted the same
color as my truck or maybe flat black. Arg Arg Arg.!!!! (I think my wife
would kill me!) That would solve the cool air intake problem.

Rob Robinson
1996 Dodge Dakota Sport-RED
 Short Bed Standard Cab
318-3.55
"Air by Meldrum"-(14" chrome air cleaner 3" K&N Element)
Rhino muffler-dual exit
9.9 @ 72mph 1/8 mile