Re: Clunking: Front right

From: jaallis (jaallis@ibm.net)
Date: Wed Jul 16 1997 - 16:33:53 EDT

BadDakota1@aol.com wrote:

> << As far as increased height, I am going to purchase custom coils from
> Fabtech. They build prerunners. The coils will be 249.95 for 2"-2.5".
> I'll probably order mine this week, wonder if the price goes down on
> multiple sets. The front shocks will also need to be replaced along
> with shorter bump stops. I'm also going to get a 2" Body lift so that I
> can run 31" tires. You can contact Greg from Fabtech at
> FTmtrsprts@aol.com. Feel free to contact me directly as I've spent the
> last few monthes researching parts for the V-6 Dakota. >>
> i had a 3inch body lift on my 94......31X10's clear but if you put them on
> the stock rims they hit the frame when turning
>
> Russ

I like the stock rims but I'm going to go with Ultra 64's(I think)15X8's
w/proper backspacing. They look like Mickey Thompsons but they're
available in the funky 6 lug pattern. I saw that someone used a Race
Magnum muffler and I was wondering how it sounds and which one they
used. I like the looks of the bullet style but it could be too loud.
Jay