MPI SS TBI finally INSTALLED!! (YOWZA!) and MSD 6AL Ignition

From: Ned Vogler (NVOGLER@rghosp.chime.org)
Date: Thu Jul 17 1997 - 20:43:00 EDT

Hi Guys!!

I can hardly type this message I'm so excited... just got done installing
my Magnum Peformance Super Street TBI w/Power Bridge, as well as my MSD
6AL Ignition, and a Blaster 3 Coil. YOWEE! This truck just got a kick
in the a$$!! (or is that a shot in the arm?) It SCREAMS thru the entire
RPM range, especially from 1500-3000 rpms where it used to be a tad
sluggish... It pulls HARD right up to redline, and beyond... And OH SO
SMOOTH the whole time, no pings, no farts, no pops... nothing but
POWER.... <arrhhh arhhh>!!

YEEE HAAAA!! THANKS JULES!!!

Hey MA MOPAR, where's my damn MP SBEC??? That'll make things even
better!!

I seriously think that the overall combination of the FIPK-clone, the
Gibson exhaust, the MSD ignition and coil, the competition wires, and the
MPI SS TBI, has improved the performance of the truck AT LEAST as much as
the MP SBEC would do... Heck, once I get that in there, it'll be twice as
good!! (please, MP, please!!) Anyway, I told you guys I'd let you know
once I got the stuff installed, and I am completely satisfied with my
purchase, actually way more satisfied than I thought! Those of you who
ground your TBIs may see some performance gains, but with a
professionally milled, polished, and coated piece (not to mention the
aircraft-quality fasteners, NICE!), it makes a heck of an improvement!!
 I highly recommend it... Those of you who've already ordered TBIs from
Jules, start drooling, or drool more!

Ciao!

Ned Vogler
(nvogler@rghosp.chime.org)
'96 Dakota SLT V8 5-sp 4x4 Club Cab
Gibson 3" Catback Exhaust/MPI FIPK-clone/Magnecor KV85 wires
Brass Cap & Rotor/Autolite Platinums/Blaster 3 Coil
MSD 6AL Ignition & MPI Super Street TBI w/Power Bridge
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/9636/