Re: Fuel gauge question...

From: Sam Parthemer (samp@cts.com)
Date: Thu Jul 17 1997 - 17:33:41 EDT

        I called and the sending unit runs about $50.00, and while I'm at it
I'm going to replace the fuel filter (in the tank for '95!), again
$50.00... The
dealer wants $150 labor (for both or one), plus $100 parts for both.... How
difficult to do the work myself??? And go figure, today the gauge it
working.
It hasn't had a problem since that weird episode the other day. I'll wait
till it quits....

Sam '95 SLT Dakota
http://www.users.cts.com/king/s/samp/