Re: Gibson vs. Flowmaster

From: Steve Lowe (Slow@Primenet.Com)
Date: Thu Jul 17 1997 - 16:23:29 EDT

On Thu, 17 Jul 1997 22:10:11 -0400, you wrote:

>I know there's a few '97 Gibson owners out there and at least one '97
>Flowmaster guy. Any words of advice here guys?

        Sean,

        I installed a Gibson Single about two months ago. I love it,
it is quiet until you get on it, and has a nice burble at idle. I
guess it depends on what trips your trigger, I love a loud exhaust
system, but not on a 4X4, and do not want to hear it all the time. The
Gibson was the best choice for me....

        Steve

97' Dakota Sport Plus, 4X4, 5 speed, all the goodies 'cept anti-lock brakes
Gibson Cat-Back...
Home Page at http://www.primenet.com/~slow