RE: Headers

From: James Bird (BirdJD@internetmci.com)
Date: Fri Jul 18 1997 - 01:14:45 EDT

Yes, I did. I got them in a week direct from MOPAR. He (Eric) said my
shipping would be $10, and headers were $535. It's possible that your
units were in his stock, thus he ate more shipping charges. But I did not
receive my invoice or credit card receipt as of yet, so who knows.

They didn't ship me the right ones (auto vs. 5 speed) so they are going to
swap them out and pay for shipping both ways on the wrong unit. He's been
really good to work with.

I also got my Gibson from him, that too he was very helpful.

James Bird BirdJD@InternetMCI.com
'97 Dakota CC, V8, 4x4, 5sp, loaded, No labels
K&N, 500w of serious sound