Gibson vs. Flowmaster, Attn: James Bird

From: DRD892@aol.com
Date: Fri Jul 18 1997 - 12:48:19 EDT

'Afternoon James,

Judging from you Signature line, (500w of serious sound), your stereo
system takes priority.

Sean Meldurm is right, the Gibson is the system you want. The
Flowmaster duals he is refering to is mine. I personally like the
Flowmaster sound and have used them on several vehicles. It has
a unique rap and roar to them. But I listen to the news or a
book tape on the stock stereo system. This is more than enough
for me.

But if you are into "serious" sound, the Gibson will be less intrusive.

Too bad this guy is pushing Flowmaster without regard to your personal
tastes. The Flowmaster is a excellent system, but probably not the
one you need.

Be happy with your Gibson.......

David R.
Sterling Heights