Re: read this on TBI mods

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Sat Jul 19 1997 - 16:28:44 EDT

<< today i was thinking it would be cool if there was a DML
 t-shirt.... >>

With the transfer sheets available for Canon, Epson and probably other
printers it would not be hard to do. I have made several in Corel Draw and
printed them on transfers. What could be done is to come up with a plan and
create it in a standard format and a downloadable file and everyone would be
able to use it to make their own shirt.. I made one that says "AIR SHOW" on
the top then a front view of a airplane where I cloned the front view of my
Dakota in as the cockpit area. Then at the bottom it says "Occasional Fly
Bys", pretty easy and lots of fun.

Just a thought ..

Bill